O’Reilly Auto Parts Springfield, MO Full-Time
Required job Functions
• Provide access for our clients and field staff to voice concerns or grievances.
• Receive, react to and resolve approaching client calls, letters, messages, O’Reilly Cares overview reactions, O’Rewards account support, and online media objections.
• Assist clients with item, operational, and strategy issues. Work intimately with, yet free of District, Regional Management to help with diminishing the organization’s openness to risk while keeping up great client relations.
• Assist Store, District, and Regional Management with item guarantee issues.
• Assist Stores and clients with Labor Claim issues. Aid exchange of settlement on a case by case basis. Work with providers to retain most obligations and keep away from claims. Intervene friendly settlement of questioned claims, while controlling expense and limiting misfortunes.
• Monitor item guarantee/guarantee reports and research conceivable quality issues, announcing discoveries to Customer Satisfaction Manager.
Abilities and Qualifications
• Excellent composed and verbal relational abilities.
• Ability to have a solid comprehension of organization strategy and operational methods.
• Advanced information on car frameworks
• Skilled with online applications, for example, web-based media stages and different applications.
• Advanced composing, email, accounting page, word handling abilities.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and fulfill time constraints.
• High school certificate or same.
• Two years’ O’Reilly store or comparable retail insight.
- Verbal Communication
- Client Relationship Management
- Consumer loyalty
- Spanish Language