Aerotek SeaTac, WA Full-Time
On the off chance that you meet the base necessities.
Workplace/Job Description: Ramp Agent – Baggage Handler
• Loading and dumping airplane, you will play out an assortment of undertakings which incorporate the activity of gear, for example, pulls/farm trucks, belt loaders, and forklifts. The open-air workplace is brimming with movement, high speed, and regularly uproarious.
• Airport incline climate, presented to components.
• Shifts: Multiple, cover, most are like 4 am – 2 pm, 2 pm – 9 pm, 9 pm – 5 am; Includes occasions and ends of the week.
• Employee stopping gave
• Union Facility
• This isn’t an agreement; this is a full-time, direct situation position
Advantages INCLUDE: TRAVEL PRIVILEGES (FLIGHT BENEFITS), HEALTH BENEFITS, and PAID TIME OFF
Extra Skills and Qualifications
• Obtaining and keeping an air terminal trusted status, customs seal, And/or USPS exceptional status
• Valid driver’s permit
• Performing fundamental numerical capacities (e.g., checking sacks, confirming load loads)
• Ability to give/get oral guidelines in English
• Lifting as much as 75 pounds on a successive premise
• Must be approved to work in the U.S.