Robert Half Addison, TX Full-Time
Ref ID: 04120-0011635627
Order: HR Generalist
– Processes every other week finance and representative information changes precisely
– Responds to worker questions and demands.
– Maintains forward-thinking workers, advantages, and finance records.
– Processes work confirmations, individual verifications, and medication screening
– 401(k) plan organization including preparing and financing of commitments
– Assisting with recently recruited employees preparing and on-boarding.
– Handle any representative relations issues.
– Provide HR backing to directors varying.
– A successful asset for organization strategy, utilizes decision-making ability and polished skill to react to finance, benefits, and other worker issues – raises representative issues/complaints to Senior HR Director as essential.
– Thinks autonomously to coordinate exercises, answerable for maintaining needs in control, and fulfilling time constraints.
– Accurately measure HR section exchanges (profiles) including fresh recruits, terminations, moves, advancements, and so on in an opportune way to guarantee finance exactness and successful administration of worker information.
– Conducts post-employment surveys and ships off proper individuals from HR Management.
– Maintain worker documents and records.
– Perform different obligations as doled out.
Four-year college education required
PHR or SHRM-CP liked
5 + a long time HR experience