Aerotek Dallas, TX Part-Time
Set of working responsibilities:
The Software Engineer will be occupied with the plan and improvement of programming for control,
Correspondence and observing of carport entryway administrators and embellishments. Essential
Obligations will be centered around IoT/associated highlight research and advancement for
an assortment of items, including private, business, and adornments.
• Architect, plan, create, test, and investigate installed “C” programming with both RTOS and uncovered metal systems.
• Develop cloud and neighborhood correspondence interfaces covering different informing and organization conventions, for example, MQTT, Wi-Fi, and BLE.
• Produce, update, and control programming items and related documentation.
• Update and keep up programming advancement methods and test plans.
• Adhere to programming advancement cycles and methods.
• Must be fit for connecting in a group climate and working with others to accomplish the most ideal item from every practical perspective.
• This job requires speedy critical thinking abilities, coherent reasoning, and the use of programming strategies to configure, fabricate, and look after code.
• Deep information on software engineering basics, information structures, and calculations is an unquestionable requirement.
• In expansion to the specialized range of abilities, the applicant will be a self-starter, results-driven, and outfitted with great verbal and composed relational abilities.
• 5-10 years planning and creating installed C programming.
• Strong information on programming procedure.
• Demonstrated achievement in creating programming in a group climate.
• Excellent critical thinking and insightful aptitudes.
• Strong relational and relational abilities.
• Nimble student.
• Ability to flourish in a profound community climate.
• Knowledge of PIC, ARM, RTOS, RF, Wi-Fi, BLE, or engine controls or more.
• Previous experience with IoT administrations, cloud organizing, Apple MFi, and related conventions.
• Experience with information transport advances, for example, HTTP and MQTT.
• Familiarity with electrical designing plans for computerized and simple circuits.
• Previous inclusion in delivering items for high-volume producing conditions.
• Understanding of wellbeing basic frameworks and administrative consistency is useful.
• BS/MS: Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, STEM or comparable.