Strategic Aviation and Ground Munition (TAGM) Program Integrator – ERC
Designing Research Huntsville, AL Full-Time
Strategic Aviation and Ground Munition (TAGM) Program Integrator
• Monitor project subsidizing, assignments, and costs.
• Draft cost proposition and FS Form 7600.
• Monitor test timetables and achievements.
• Work with numerous test directorates and divisions.
• Attend client gatherings.
• Use client gave business instruments: ADSS, PMM, CET, VDLS, PRO3, and SharePoint.
• Ensure Safety Documents (NEPA, HRPP, OPSEC, TRR, TSRA) and Test Plans/Reports are finished and recorded in proper venture documents.
• Responsible for project arrangement, observing, upkeep, and end.
You will adore this work in the event that you:
• Have a solid hard working attitude and authoritative abilities.
• Are a self-starter and require little oversight to finish given errands.
• Enjoy a quick moving workplace.
• Love working with different gatherings of people, including architects and professionals.
• Are great at speaking with individuals.
• Have an inspirational demeanor.
• Enjoy performing multiple tasks.
Least necessities for this position:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in task the board, money, business, designing, or related order from accredited* school/college and 2 years of pertinent experience creating plans, spending plans and timetables to meet undertaking prerequisites; furnishing project status with respect to subsidizing, timetable, and achievements; giving near investigation to spending plan and genuine expenses; approving expenses; looking at execution against plans; and detailing, examining and deciphering monetary information from different sources – OR-
• Applicable Associate’s Degree and 4 years of material involvement with the alloted forte territory – OR-
• 10 long periods of involvement playing out the work obligations in the alloted forte territory.
• Exposure and involvement in HELLFIRE rocket testing climate.
• Must be amazingly capable in all Microsoft Office programming including Project.
• Must have the option to acquire and keep a Secret Government exceptional status.
• Must be a US Citizen.
Wanted abilities and experience for this position:
• Master’s Degree in a pertinent field.
• PMP Certification.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensations.
• Continuing training help.
• Professional advancement apportioning.
• Multiple medical care advantage bundles.
• 401K with manager coordinating.
• Paid downtime (PTO) alongside governmentally perceived occasion plan.