BCforward Seattle, WA Contractor
Python Data Engineer
Job: Python Data engineer
Area: Seattle, WA 98121
Length: 6+ Months
* Build strong adaptable information handling and information reconciliation pipelines utilizing Python and
* Develop information quality mechanization and unit tests to guarantee the precision of the information
conveyed to the Analysts and Business Customers.
* Build arrangements that scale as our information volumes develop dramatically.
* Leverage operational guidelines for checking and alarming given by Tableau’s
Undertaking Data Platform group.
* Develop information models that help insightful models utilized by Tableau.
* Work with other information specialists and advertisers to recognize and extent of the solicitations and
characterize execution plans.
* Participate in light-footed improvement services, attempting to convey inside a run.
* Regular, unsurprising position participation.
Information and Skill Requirements
* Demonstrated experience composing Python
* Demonstrated experience composing streamlined SQL questions across enormous informational indexes
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Snowflake is profoundly liked
* Experience with compartments and holder coordination apparatuses like Docker and
Kubernetes are ideal to have
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines are ideal to have
* Demonstrated specialized foundation in ETL advancement and information warehousing
ideas is liked
* AWS Certifications on either a Developer or Architect is favored yet not needed
* BA/BS in Computer Science or same
* 3+ years proficient involvement with Software Engineering job
Concentrate Transform Load (ETL)
Amazon Web Services