TEKsystems, Inc New York, NY Contractor
SQL, examination, information representation
- Bachelor’s certificate in a quantitative, IT, or business control, for example, Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, or related.
- 2+ years’ involvement with measurements revealing and investigation
- Advanced SQL.
- Extensive involvement with at least one BI apparatuses (for example Scene, Quick Sight, PowerBI, or other).
- Proficiency in Excel (for example PivotTables, Power Query, progressed recipes).
- More than acquainted with ETL, standardization, information demonstrating, accumulations and perception, question streamlining. • Solutions-arranged squeezed to convey results, and eye for detail (Invent and Simplify, Ownership, Deliver Results, Dive Deep).
Extra Skills and Qualifications:
Truly OK with Advanced SQL (not searching for b-information examination with SQL). Should have the option to utilize JOINS, embed proclamations, making tables with information. Has knowledge of BI devices.
Concentrate Transform Load (ETL)
Here All jobs are Available for Examples jobs near me, indeed, indeed resume, work from home jobs, part-time jobs near me, jobs, jobs hiring near me, indeed jobs, remote jobs, indeed job search, online jobs, craigslist Houston, entry-level jobs near me, strength and conditioning jobs, indeed careers, electrician, warehouse jobs, cover letter examples, rhetorical strategies, medical assistant jobs, pharmacy technician jobs, letter of recommendation, receptionist jobs, library jobs near me, indeed the USA, indeed Austin, computer science salary, smart goals, Concentra, jobs in Colorado springs.